NEW Online Exhibitions
Welcome to our exciting new exhibition of the work produced by 3 local primary schools on the theme of Caring for Creation. Monkston looked at birds, Middleton focused on hedgehogs and Oakgrove investigated bugs and bees. We are sure that you will very much enjoy their work and the variety of amazing things they have produced.
You can access the virtual exhibition here. We recommend that you take the guided tour first and then step back and explore the works as they appear on the walls.
If you would like to look back at our first 2 exhibitions, the works are available on these Google Drives: Exhibition 1 and Exhibition 2.
INVITING SUBMISSIONS FOR NEXT EXHIBITION IN NOVEMBER:
This will take the theme of Peace and Remembrance. As ever, any style or medium is fine. We’d love your submissions by 31st October. Send your submissions to email@example.com .
STOP PRESS: The team at Walton Arts + Crafts is delighted to announce the launch of our first ever Christmas card competition!
Send in a photograph of your design and the top five will be printed and sold in aid of churches in Walton Parish. There may even be a prize for the overall winner…
Be as creative as you like! You can use any medium and any design, art or craft, as long as you can take a photo of it. You may include lettering, but don’t have to. This competition is open to all age groups and all abilities.
Even if you don’t win, you can still have your picture displayed in our Advent and Christmas online exhibition to show family and friends. We are excited to see your work!
How to enter:
- Your photo can be landscape or portrait – it doesn’t matter. The cards will be A6 in size and shape (a quarter of A4 size), so that may help you with the proportions.
- Save as a picture (ideally .jpg or .png).
- Attach to an email here or send a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date 15 November 2021. Entries received late will be considered for the exhibition.
- Please let us know in your email whether you would like to have your name printed on the back of the card if you win, and how you would like your name to be shown in the exhibition. It is fine to be anonymous if you prefer.
If you would prefer to use an entry form, you can use this Google form if you have a Google account, or you can copy and use the form below into your email: