Ways to connect
There are lots of ways to connect with us:
Monthly Coffee Morning 1st Friday of the month 9.30am – 11.30pm. A very popular event with all sections of our community. Drop in anytime throughout the morning. A chance to chat, to laugh, to eat tasty snacks and drink proper coffee. What’s not to like?
Please click here to find out about day time and evening groups around our Partnership of churches.
Here at All Saints, prayer is at the heart of all we do, and there are lots of opportunities to pray. Everyone is warmly invited to all of our prayer meetings and services.
– We have Daily Prayer around our Partnership churches Mon-Fri, including at All Saints every Monday at 12.30pm
– On the first Wednesday evening of every month at 7.30pm in church we have ‘Rest’: a short, informal communion service with prayer for loved ones.
– We offer a confidential prayer chain for urgent prayer requests – details on the weekly notice sheet
– Every year there is a Week of Guided Prayer in June, and additional prayer events around the Partnership on a regular basis
– We also support Thy Kingdom Come prayer initiative in May each year, joining with thousands of other churches around the UK
Full details of all opportunities to pray at All Saints and around the Partnership can be found in this document
Prayer across the Partnership.docx
Microsoft Word document [68.0 KB]
Milton Court Worship Service – A small team of volunteers from All Saints and St Mary’s hold an informal monthly worship service at 11.30am typically on the 2nd Thursday of the month at Milton Court Care Centre, Kent’s Hill. If you would like to get involved, either to help with the service or just come along to support the team and chat to the residents, please contact Gill Farrow at All Saints (tel: 559022) or Alise Trendall at St Mary’s (tel: 582839)
Dorcas Group meets fortnightly on a Tuesday morning. If you would like to join them for fellowship and coffee and have a craft project to complete, do contact Sylvia (tel: 376344) for details of time and venue.
Foodbank Collection – All Saints have supported the Foodbank virtually from its inception. We recognise and celebrate the many blessings God has poured upon us – not least the privilege of a full tummy. We collect non-perishable food in a big plastic container at the back of church. There are lists of essential food items the Foodbank are always very grateful to receive. Next time there is a BOGOF why not consider giving away that extra tin of soup or bag of pasta to someone you may never meet, but whom Jesus loves and wants to bless through you.
Each year at All Saints we nominate two charities that will receive the proceeds from specific events throughout our church calendar.