Welcome to All Saints Church Milton Keynes Village
Welcome to All Saints Church - we are a caring, prayerful and loving community.
The Church of All Saints lies at the heart of Milton Keynes Village which gave its name to the new city of Milton Keynes. It was re-built in about 1330 by the Lord of the Manor, Philip de Aylesbury who re-used the chancel arch from an earlier church of about 1200.
Today the church is a member of the Walton Churches Partnership which includes the church of St Mary's at Wavendon and Christ the King (Kents Hill). Christ the King has two congregations Catholic and Anglican/Free Church. The Partnership has an ecumenical ministry team with ministers from the Baptist Union, Church of England, Methodist Church and Roman Catholic Church.
All are welcome; we especially welcome anyone who has not been involved in church life before. If you have to make that first brave step, don't worry, you'll be among friends, and soon be joining in with the rest of us.
Our normal service time is 11.15am. On the 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays of the month, this takes the form of a family friendly Communion service. On the 2nd Sunday of the month we have a Book of Common Prayer Communion service at 8.30am followed by All Age Worship at 11.15am at which families are particularly welcome. On the 4th Sunday of the month we have non-eucharistic Morning Worship.
On the first Wednesday of the month there is a quietly reflective Iona style Communion service at 7.30pm. The church is open from 7.00pm onwards for private prayer.
St Lawrence, Broughton
St Lawrence, Broughton is no longer a parish church and is looked after by the Churches Conservation Trust. It contains a number af interesting medieval wall paintings and is well worth a visit. See the Churches Conservation Trust website for details of the church and pictures of its historic murals.
There is a list of key holders displayed.
Please note that we are only permitted to hold a limited number of services in this church each year.